Why Use Beeswax in Your Pomade?
- Men will love the light, odor-free nature of beeswax. The wax is light, does not have any overpowering smell, and is very easy to use on the hair for styling purposes.
- It contains antioxidants which help protect the hair from the damage of pollution and heat.
- It also contains natural moisturizing properties that make it perfect for preventing frizz and dryness.
- Men who want to create a hairstyle that will last until the end of the day without using creams or gels that contain alcohol or mineral oil will love the versatility of beeswax. And because it does not contain synthetic oils, it keeps the hair light and will not block the pores on each strand, allowing the hair to breathe.
- It also moisturizes the scalp while allowing the scalp surface to breathe, unlike synthetic hair products that create a barrier on the scalp surface.
STYLING WITH BEESWAX
For men who want a more natural hairstyle, they can smooth a small amount of the wax onto each strand and style as desired. Contrary to popular belief, beeswax has amazing staying power and will keep the style in place for several hours. The hair remains soft yet styled. This is a great alternative to styling products that give the hair a hard, coarse texture. It is easy to create textured yet naturally soft styles with the wax. The wax is also good for creating long, flowing locks for men with shoulder-length hair. It is important to rub the wax from the root to the tip to ensure that the style stays in place.
Beeswax is a great natural alternative to synthetic hair styling products that dry out the hair and give the hair a heavy, greasy feel. Natural and full of antioxidants, it helps retain the natural moisture of the hair and prevents free radical damage brought by pollution and heat.
In summary, beeswax is better for your hair in a number of ways, including the following:
- It’s has a light, faint scent that’s barely there
- It’s lightweight for easy styling and flexibility
- It has antioxidants to protect your hair from heat and pollution
- Beeswax works like a moisturizer to prevent dryness and frizz
- You can use it on dreadlocks and other natural hairstyles
- There are no synthetic oils, mineral oils, or alcohol
- Beeswax won’t clog the pores in the hair shaft
- It keeps the scalp hydrated but still allows it to breathe
- And you can create hairstyles that will stay in place and hold their shape all day